All products sold by Leading Edge Computers Bairnsdale & Sale are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
The guarantees made under the therefore mentioned Act are that the goods sold to consumers will:
- Be of acceptable quality – meaning they will do what they are made to do, and they are acceptable in appearance and finish
- Be fit for a particular purpose that a customer may enquire about
- Match the description given in any advertisements or marketing communications
- Match the sample or demonstrated model
- Be owned by the consumer upon it being purchased from our store
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods.
If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion.
You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.